Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of Delta Falls Initiative

Sometimes I think of what I have already been and I no longer remember. Once in a while I have the strange feeling of recalling something that once had been a constant in my life, and it’s long forgotten. Apparently, these past selves are stored in my mind. And I wonder if it could be possible to go reclaim those past generations.

Some generations are made of routines, so maybe I could trigger them by reenacting old routines of mine. Some are, very unfortunately, pretty impossible to recover. But another trick under my sleeve would be to travel through my memories. And now when I think of it, I’ve been doing it unaware of doing what now I’m calling Delta Falls experiences.

The purpose for such initiative isn’t really just to toy around with it. Some past generations of mine really showed some very important abilities. There’s the highly treasured Musical Quintessences, but these are in a distance I’m not able to reach directly. For now, my Delta Falls expeditions will travel back against the stream over those falls that separate mental generations, to explore the most recent (thus accessible) past ones: March and April. If I can understand them better, whenever there’s a fall, I can go to them to reclaim some of the abilities from there that made me so strong before.

No comments:

Post a Comment