Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of practical view of the world

Most rules we follow are made from inside our own minds. The limits and brakes and vices and blindfolds and mindtraps are mostly what keep us from finding solutions for problems that we find.

Some inspiring people I know have this admirable quality of being apparently free enough from these chains to use their practical view of the world for problem-solving. They have a truly remarkable capacity for using this unrestrained spirit for making the world around them work, no matter how unresourceful they are.

That’s one quality I’d like to have explored and maybe developed. Maybe I’ve got this admiration from a friend of mine who has an amazing talent for making tools and fixing simple machineries. I don’t expect to find myself bearing that talent, but I could use this practical approach to break through plastered rules for development.

No comments:

Post a Comment