Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of sharp eyes for bright circumstances

Once in a while, great ideas of resolutions come to me. But it’s not the ideas themselves that call my attention, but rather the circumstances that involved them. Such rare occurrences appeal to me as the surroundings are used to my favor when they have always been obstacles.

The sudden idea of being able to understand the surrounding logistics and use them to my advantage thrills me. I’d feel quite safe as I would be able to make a victorious result out of any situation. It could bring me some nuclear victories for a change.

However, out of all the skills, this is probably the one I’m the worst at. Circumstances can bring bright resolutions for the sharp eye that I don’t really possess, though it has shown some spins before, so it’s a hint for a developable skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment