Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of (mythical) Nuclear Arrows


Unfortunately, some inner conflicts of mine can’t be resolved definitely. It would seem to be simply a matter of using martial efforts or being motivated enough but that isn’t the answer (or maybe it is and it’s an ill-planned defense). Those things I fight are gone but they are always finding a way to return.

The main problem in defeating those demons is that they never show up to the fights when I want and need them. They’re too out of control and I feel they are always carrying me around as they wish, and the only thing I can somehow manage to do is to make them let me go.

I don’t like those hypothetical creations, but there’s a time when I must have a clear objective, and this month I’ve been desperate to find my way to a weapon than can vanquish those haunting demons for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment