Thursday, May 31, 2012

Of new edges to polish

Stagnation is one of the most disheartening parts of the development for me. The depressive lack of creative endeavours that follows is seen by myself, gladly I realize it, more of a confirmation than a simple consequence.

I dread the feeling of finding something that can’t be improved no more. In fact, finding myself unable to see how something that isn’t even at the peak of its evolution can be improved is an unsettling realization. Luckily, somehow, the ensuing worriment usually makes me find ways to find new details to work at (but I can’t count on that forever).

And then these barriers that stop me usually become challenges that arouse me, in a way I’m yet to fully understand. Some Zephyr winds blow, mindscapes happen, I cross some rims of perception, and in the middle of it all, I’m suddenly, so, so strong again.

Maybe it’s some revengeful targeting, but I focus on something to improve like it’s the cause of whole tragedy and the whole resulting impetuosity and disillusion in this pattern are the aftergoal issues I’ve been exploring already.

No comments:

Post a Comment