Friday, August 31, 2012

Mindscape #9

Sunny Sunday mornings have an interesting serenity in them that can only be felt in this specific scenario. It’s a world made of nice people and pleasant memories. There’s peace an there’s a nice cold feeling indoors while the warm sun heats my skin.

The dogs come crossing the lawn towards me in a sluggish gait. They sit beside me expecting to be petted on their furry necks. They rise their heads while keeping the eyes closed, enjoying being caressed.

It’s the day when I don’t have to worry about waking early or making my own food. It’s when I go to my parents’ in the weekends and I find them missing me, all with smiles and asking about my life. It’s curious how life can change. It didn’t use to be merry like this when I was living with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment