Friday, August 31, 2012

Of Axiom of Dirt

From my childhood times I have the memories of coming home covered in dirt and mud from neck to toes. Maybe it has created this crest that makes me feel attached when my body is in close contact with the earth. I can reexperience this crest by embarking in the doing tasks without feeling disgusted with the thought of soiling my clothes.

It’s the detachment to comfort and luxury, and getting your hands dirt. It’s about doing something so concerned about having things done as you want that you don’t bother about stains, scars and wounds.

It represents the commitment and dedication I can put into a cause. It is the complete immersion that is required for the accomplishment of the activity. It is the comfort I sacrifice in order to reach my dreams gets me rewards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment