Friday, August 31, 2012

Of Axiom of Independence

It’s when I realize I shouldn’t bother with other people giving up of me. I don’t have to bear with the consequences of others’ selfish, egotistic, regretless attitudes. I don’t need their flaws to weigh on my shoulders. I don’t have to be telling people of their wrongs as they keep hurting me. I am no one’s babysitter.

It’s a feeling of lightness when heart-wrenching abandon can be turned into a chance to feel free to do my own things. No one cares about what I am doing, and I don’t need them to. I am the only thing I need, and I’m no less valuable because of that.

This axiom doesn’t work for too long, but there are certain moments when I feel my art and my science and that is all I need to feel comfortable. My passion for them is true and honest, and the most deserving of my concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment