Friday, August 31, 2012

Of Axiom of Generosity

One of my most potent Flames is Áine because of the connection I feel towards other people. I can’t be indifferent to the world, and this is the powerful feeling I have towards poverty and abandon. It’s the sudden burst of love that I feel towards donation and other forms of altruism and chivalry.

It’s the honest feeling that makes you realize the responsibility that you have. It makes me feel the actions I can do to shape the world I live in, and how I can improve it by doing good.

As an axiom, I just know it’s the right thing to do, and there’s no regret in doing it, except realizing it isn’t much a world-changing attitude. It can, however bring hope and faith back to our hearts, and it can also inspire others.

This axiom can also be felt not only by my actions, but also seeing it done by others, because of this returning-hope thing. I feel it by seeing people doing noble things, and being gentle to other people.

It’s through this feeling ever so present in my life that I can ignite the quintessence that is Áine. And then I feel I can drive the quintessence around to other flames through the vertices they share.

No comments:

Post a Comment